I thought this was the most powering movie I have seen in quite a long time. At first I thought this movie was going to be boring talking about the Women's movement but boy was I wrong. By the end of the movie I was sitting on the edge of my chair routing for the women.
My favorite part of the whole movie was when the authorities began arresting every woman who stood up for the Suffrage. There was this power that overcame my body when each of the ladies in jail refused to eat their food so that could prove their point.
This movie made me question myself. Would I have been one of the leaders or volunteers in the Suffrage? Or would I have been sitting on the sidelines when other women fought for my freedom? I wanted to know what your opinion was and if you thought you would be a leader or if you would be on the sidelines?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment